Software compatible and recovery data from PST files of Outlook 97-2013
OST Viewer Tool
OST Viewer Tool is a damaged Outlook .OST viewer with advanced functionality that enables users to view the contents of Outlook OST files and recover messages, notes, contacts and other objects quickly and easily. This Microsoft Outlook OST viewer has a minimalistic interface with just the necessary controls and makes it possible for non-professionals to efficiently view and restore OST files damaged in all kinds of data corruption incidents. The core of the program is based on several file analysis algorithms that are applied at once to deliver the highest recovery speed and accuracy possible. The built-in OST file viewer makes it easier to view recoverable objects and make decisions about their recovery. Recovered items can be saved to a new PST file or split into sets of *.MSG/*.EML/*.VCF files according to their type, which makes the program an OST to MSG/EML/VCF converter. The program’s core does not modify the damaged source file, thus allowing users to try alternative methods of viewing and recovery.
- Fast and hassle-free viewing of damaged OST storage files
- Easy recovery from corrupted OST files and conversion of data from OST to PST/EML/MSG/VCF formats
- Easy to use wizard-based interface
- Built-in content browser
- Support of OST files of up to 32 TB in size
- Compact size and nearly instant installation
OST Viewer Tool is a top-notch product for users who don’t know how to view OST files in Outlook after data corruption incidents of all sorts.
The program provides users with answers to the following important questions:
- Where can I download Microsoft Outlook .OST file viewer?
- How to view OST files in Outlook after they get damaged?
- Is there an Outlook OST view content tool I can use?
- OST Viewer Tool do not support Microsoft Outlook 2010 x64 yet.
- OST Viewer Tool do not support a recovering of contact groups yet.